Investing In Tanzania’s Future Energy Leaders
Ministerial, Governmental & Industry Speakers
About The Student Poster Contest
New for 2022, the student poster competition exists to provide Tanzanian University and College students the unique opportunity to showcase and display their visionary industry innovations in visual form.
Submitted posters will be evaluated by the Congress Committee, where one winner and two runners up will be announced and their posters will be presented and displayed on site at the Congress.
- Reserved for University and College students only NB. students will need to present their proof of University or College enrollment
- Reserved for Tanzania mainland and Zanzibar Universities and Colleges only
- Only one poster submitted per student
What The Judges Will Be Looking For
• Poster to reflect an industry related theme
• Poster to be relevant to the Tanzanian energy sector
• Poster is able to convey an impact or be effective without an explanation required
• Attention to presentation, organization and appearance
• Poster can be created in any style i.e. literal, classical, modern etc
• Poster may be created in any medium i.e. oil, watercolour, pencil, ink, photograph etc
• Poster must be submitted in digital format