Ministerial, Governmental & Industry Speakers
About The Tanzania Energy Congress
The Tanzania Energy Congress, which is held under the patronage of His Excellency January Makamba, Minister for Energy of the United Republic of Tanzania, will highlight the plans and priorities of the Ministry of Energy with regards to the next strategic steps in both the energy and hydrocarbons sector in Tanzania.
Join us and all the key local and international industry stakeholders at the 5th annual Congress to discover the full range of strategic business opportunities and meaningful value that recent developments will bring to the local and national economy and community.
- Global Ministerial Panel: Improving Africa’s Economy Through Energy Sector Market Development Expansion: The Impacts of the Global Energy Transition on Policy, Strategy and Investment Decisions
- African Leadership Panel: Tanzania & The African Energy Landscape: The Industry’s Approach to Investing and Financing Low-Carbon Energy Infrastructure Projects in Africa
- Local Content Spotlight: Leveraging Local Capacity Building for Long-term Sustainable Growth
- Tanzanian Leadership Panel: The National 5 Year Development Plan: Tangible Demonstration of Sustainability & Social Impact
- Investment Leaders Projects Panel: Promoting Investment & Growth Internationally: The Importance of Accessing Finance & a Fair Fiscal Regulatory Regime
- Women in Energy Leadership Forum: Empowerment for Sustainable Inclusive Development
- Renewable & New Energies Panel: Showcasing Pioneering Projects & Demonstrable Knowledge Transfer
- Technology Innovation Panel: Showcasing Cost Competitive, Environmentally Sustainable and Proven Low-Carbon Technology Solutions
- SME’s Spotlight: Designing Fair & Competitive SME Business Models to Stimulate Localised Energy Market Development
- Legal Framework Spotlight
- Diversity & Inclusion Spotlight: Harnessing Indigenous Talent to Realise Competitiveness and Industrialisation for Human Development
Be A Part Of Tanzania's Energy Growth Story